The 'Activity' tab is used to enter activity data. The form for entering data on the selected activity is opened by clicking on the 'Activity' tab within the interface for creating a purchase order.
The activity data entry form contains the following fields:
Under 'Modify order request' there are fields:
- 'Company' - the name of the company
- 'Order request' - display the text of the request
- 'BDG Amount' (amount)
- 'BDG Currency'
- 'Monthly cost' - place of cost
- 'Order type'
- 'Group' - a group of purchase orders
- 'Position' - the position of the purchase orders
- 'Accounts' - selected account
Under 'Vendor selection' there are fields:
- 'Partner' - the name of the partner
- 'OIB' - OIB of the partner
- 'Partner ID' - a unique partner identification number
- 'Amount' - the amount from the offer
- 'Currency' - the currency from the offer
- 'Sel. reason '- display the text describing the reason for selecting this offer
- 'Selected offer' - the selected offer document from the process package.
All this information is for information only and cannot be changed.
Under 'Purchase order' there are fields:
- 'Delivery date' - enter the delivery date by selecting from the calendar
- 'Payment date' - enter the payment date by selecting from the calendar
- 'Delivery desc.' (delivery description) - enter the delivery description
- 'Payment terms' - enter payment terms
- Under 'Activity data' there are fields 'Created', which is immutable and shows the date when the activity was created, and 'Priority' in which we can select one of three options from the drop-down menu: 'Low', 'Medium' and 'High' . In addition to these fields, under 'Last action' it is stated what is the last task performed on this order processing, which user performed it and which comment was entered.
Under 'My task' there is a field 'Comment' within which it is possible to enter a comment when entering data for this activity.
The toolbar for entering activity data consists of four buttons: 'Save changes', 'Create order doc', 'Order prepared' and 'Cancel request'.
Clicking the 'Save Changes' button saves all changes entered in the activity data entry form.
Clicking on the 'Create order doc' button will open a window for entering data on creating an order document, which is described in the chapter 'Entering data on creating an order document'.
By pressing the 'Order prepared' button, the purchase order is marked ready and placed among those to be approved.
Clicking on 'Cancel request' cancels the order and returns to those orders for which vendor bids are being collected.