Clicking on the "My tasks" tab inside the drop down menu opens the view of the work section, which contains all the basic functionalities of the application: Approving and Technical validity.
By pressing the "Approve" will open the "Task details" with four options: detail tab, file display, all tasks tab and tab activity.
-Detail tab - contain basic information about the on-demand Workflow data :
- "Workflow ID",
- "Workflow Description" - description of workflow,
- "Description" - description,
- "Company" - document user,
- "Last action" - the person who last performed the action,
- "Create time" - time when the task was created and
- "Priority" - number of priorities.
There is also the option to add report and comments.
-File display - shows document
-All tasks tab - shows all task within the approval interface.
-Tab Activity - tab "Activity" contains four coluomns:
- "Name" - the person who approved,
- "Start" - when the task is started,
- "Completion" - when the task is completed and
- "Outcome" - tech.valid or tech.invalid
There are three options at the bottom of the page: "Completed","Preapproval" and "Assign".
- "Completed"- the task is complete
- "Pre-approval" - Pre-approving enables users to request pre-approval from a person or a list of persons not defined in workflow definition. When that person completes the task, or all persons in list, workflow is return to initiator of pre-approval. For example: before manager approves invoice for payment, he/she can request pre-approval of invoice for equipment from a person ordering the equipment.
- "Assign" - Assignment option replaces current assignee of the task with one or more persons